파트넘버 : SN74ALVC244
Function : OCTAL BUFFER/DRIVER WITH 3-STATE OUTPUTS
제조사 : Texas Instruments
This octal buffer/line driver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVC244 is organized as two 4-bit line drivers with separate output-enable (OE) inputs. When OE is low, the device passes data from the A inputs to the Y outputs. When OE is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
• Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
• Max tpd of 2.8 ns at 3.3 V
• ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Other data sheets within the file :